Monday, September 30, 2019

Expecto Patronum!!

For the uninitiated a Patronus is a charm that keeps away the "dementors"-the soul sucking creatures who suck out all the happiness from a person. It produces a protector which brings in the positivity. As per the belief, a person has only one Patronus which is a projection of their soul. No one is known to have more than one Patronus. 


But they are wrong!!! 

In life where there is so much happening and I was lost in a new city, with no friends, I feel blessed to have met these amazing women, who have become my Patronuses in real life. I don't know what the beliefs are, but these women have brought me back from the place where I was losing myself. 
These amazing girls, helped me rediscover myself, to be confident, to face my demons and most importantly to love myself.


One a fierce believer of her ideologies and a protector of those who need help. A fighter in her own way. She keeps me practical and gives me the fierceness to fight the darkness.


One a free spirit who looks at life from such a beautiful perspective and knows how to think from others point of view. Through all her struggles she still knows the power of positivity, perseverance and when needed ignorance. She gives me perspective and the ability to laugh freely.


One a beautiful soul, a loyal partner, a terrific mother and  fantabulous friend! In her own way she is fierce, loyal, extremely caring and equally crazy all at the same time.. She preserves my sense of Family!!


And The one whom I would call the fairy godmother, who keeps everyone together. The loved one, the warrior, who protects all those who are close to her. And above all a master illusionist who hides all the pain she takes away from people and flashes her beautiful smile, and fills the universe with happiness! She keeps up my belief in magic! 


And it doesn’t end here, they brought with them many more, 
a beautiful soul who has no bad thoughts in her body and just gives freely, 
a fun loving sassy woman who beautifully balances her responsibilities
a strong woman who creates memories in every way she can,
a beautiful mother who makes sure to live her dreams, 
An artist who paints the town with her charms.


Heartfelt gratitude to all of you!


Thank you for taking away all the demons and making me feel loved! 

Thank You for making life magical!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gayatri, to jog your memory, I am Rashmi's friend whose coding project you had created.
    I do not know if you still check this blog. I haven't seen any updates after 2019. It's been a long time since we had last connected.. Hope you are fine. Would like to re-connect with you (I know this is a long shot). If you are still around please contact either on my mail id nitin.tonse@gmail.com or my number +919892553163

    Regards,
    Nitin Tonse

    ReplyDelete