Friday, September 6, 2019

When Life Gives You Lemons....

There have been many instances in life, when I felt like wrapping it all up.

I remember during my school days, I had just 4 people who, I would say, were my friends. Infact the only people I was myself with. One of them I still am in touch with, and I am grateful to her for bearing with me all through my insufferable stupidities and unwanted revolts that I had made a part of my life for quite some years. She has been a rock that I knew I could count on.. Thank You Darling. You know who you are!!

The rest, I still am in touch with the happenings of one other, but Two of the most important people, whom I used to call mine, well they are lost somewhere. I remember it like yesterday, when they were my go to people, not to share the difficulties I was facing, but to just laugh out loud. The only two who could make me smile no matter what.. One a brother from another mother and the other the friend a person would do anything for. Just knowing they were around was enough for me to continue living. Life was as happy as it could be in those years.

I still don't have the answers to what went wrong, but it was like magic, that things just turned and I was woken up as if from a dream. The people whom I trusted my heart with, were the ones who just seemed not to care. It was as if my biggest fear had turned to reality! I tried hard to make myself hold on stronger, but somehow it was the major trigger for all the depression that followed in the coming years. It was as if life was lost, I was without an anchor and was just floating around with no sense of purpose or understanding of what was happening.

But as they say, Life goes on! And how!! When I came to my self , I went on to be a completely different person. Time heals the wounds, but these left heavy scars on me.

Along the way, I met many others who broke me down as if there was no other purpose to their lives other than seeing me down, and life threw such amazing curve balls that made sure I might never get over it ever again!! By then, I had so many lemons in my basket, that I did not know what to do with them.

So here's what I did..

I woke up one day, made an amazing glass of lemonade! Took the Seeds, dried them and planted them to borne a beautiful lemon tree in the backyard, so that I would never forget where it all comes from, and The Skins, well I used them in all the things that would help me be beautiful inside out! And ta-da, here I am.. The Best possible version of myself ! (And still updating!!)

So When Life gives you lemons.. Make sure you utilize every teeny tiny bit of it and make yourself Beautiful!!!
Don't worry about what others do, their acts are not your concern. Don't force any one to be around just because for you they are important. Life goes on without them too!!

It's a hard road, but I am sure you will get there in the end!! And don't forget to ask for help if you need it!

You are never alone!!
Love yourself.. Be there for You!

Cheers to YOU!!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment